Coaching and divorce
The breakdown of a relationship often brings about monumental life changes. There are endless challenges to overcome and complex decisions to be made all of which occur at a time when a person feels overwhelmed and fearful.
Our approach is to provide holistic support to each individual and to equip them with the tools that they need to make informed choices and move forward with strength and confidence.
When a relationship breaks down it is often the right time for people to prioritise and reconnect with the best version of themselves. Coaching will help you take active steps to invest in yourself.
Our coaching services
Working with a financial coach and family consltant in the context of divorce and relationship breakdown will help you to navigate this testing landscape with courage. How?
We will listen, really listen to you and provide a safe space for you to explore your feelings without fear of any judgment.
Our team will ask powerful questions to help you to understand yourself better and reconnect with your needs, your values and your strengths so you feel empowered to make decisions which are right for you and your family.
Our coach will challenge you and what you believe about yourself and your situation so that you can take control of yourself and your life and move forward positively.
We can work with you to set goals so that you are clear on what you need and want both as a minimum and as a best-case scenario. We will equip you with tools so you can take steps to achieve your goals and create a new narrative about yourself and feel secure about your future.
Coaching can be deployed at all stages of relationship breakdown as follows:
- The early days
- Understanding the situation and what options are available (marriage counselling, separation, divorce).
- Managing your rollercoaster of emotions and your stress levels and establishing a self-care routine.
- Communicating your decision to your spouse, children and close family members.
- Building your trusted support team.
- The process stage
- Communicating with your ex, establishing healthy boundaries, understanding your conflict style and managing ongoing conflict.
- Working alongside your legal team to maximise efficient and clear communications and move through the process with purpose.
- Ongoing support to ascertain your future goals, wants and needs and help you to take small steps to move closer to them.
- Tips on co-parenting and focussing on the needs of the children.
- The next chapter
- How to embrace the new “you” and navigate the new normal.
- Empowering you to keep moving forward with confidence and happiness.
- Support with co-parenting challenges.
We can work with clients either together or individually.
An initial package of 4 sessions can be booked which comprises of one session of 90 minutes followed by three 60-minute sessions. These can be held in person or remotely via telephone or zoom.
How can we help?
Whether you are experiencing a life challenge where you would like support from a coach, or looking to take the next step and instruct a lawyer to advise you on a separation, Kim can be contacted here.