- Basic information e.g. your name, the company you work for, your title or position and your relationship to a person
- Contact information e.g. your postal address, email address and phone number(s)
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically
- Identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes
- Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course or providing services to them, which may include special categories of data
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
Family Law Partners really values your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal information is treated and we have thought really hard about how we protect it.
By clicking on the following links it will reveal our policy on that subject. We hope you will find it helpful and informative.