Our reputation is built on the expertise and experience of our team. We are passionate about service and work with our clients to find the right solution for their situation – now and for the future.
Family Law Paralegal
We are looking for a paralegal to provide exceptional direct paralegal and administrative support to the Directors and fee earning team, to enable maximum operational efficiencies across the firm.
Download the full job spec here.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Miriam Walters, Practice Manager by Friday 1st June.
Please note that we are not accepting agency applications at this time.
Fee earning vacancies
We always want to hear from expert family lawyers who share the same values.
- An experienced family lawyer with accredited status or is this what you aspire to be?
- Someone with a strong DR focus and collaboratively trained, a mediator and/or arbitrator or is this where you see your work developing?
- Excited by the use of technology and innovation to help you and your clients?
- Generating your own work and referrals or excited by the opportunity to build networks?
- Full of ideas about how family lawyers should face the challenges of today’s legal market or frustrated you can’t implement them in your current role?
- Completely turned off by the partnership model but want to be valued and have a future in an established, supportive and growing team?
- Longing to be part of a team that writes its own rulebook?
Well, that was us a few years ago. But then we broke loose and created a team that has been ranked for excellence in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500.